Tuesday, October 11, 2011

GOTHIC LOLITA WIGS :)

Hey Hey Hey, look what I got myself for my birthday! :)

CHOCO-LATTE BLENDED WIG SHORT VERSION
I ordered a Choco-latte blended wig from Gothic Lolita Wigs! It's color is a mixture of Dark and light browns. The wig is composed of a long curly/wavy base with two detachable ponytails. I chose this because I think it's great for everyday wear, also for lolita and gyaru look.


CURLY TIGHT PINK WIG
AND I'm gonna buy dolldelight's Pink Curly tight Gothic Lolita Wig, which she had already customized by teasing the tight curls. so It's a pink bob with two puffed ponytails. I think It's great for a fairy kei look since it's color is somewhat pastel-ish. With pastel medium sized and small sized ribbons, I think it's perfect! <3


I'm so excited for this, since I have long been wanting to wear Gothic Lolita Wigs for I've heard and read alot of great feedbacks. :)


DO YOU WANT A GOTHIC LOLITA WIG? Visit Gothic Lolita Wigs Site: CLICK HERE or their facebook page: CLICK HERE 


but if your living in the Philippines, Contact DOLLDELIGHT, she handles transactions for this account. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment