Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Jaeka on Fashion

I started out simply as a fan of Fashion (Korean fashion, European Fashion and Japanese fashion) And well, It's just recently that I finally came to realize that I can make those fashion I love a reality within myself. xD 

On the first few months, I was contented with buying some cute/Lovely clothes and stuffs that inspires me, then mix and matching them to create a unique statement. But now, I can proudly say that I've finally got to learn how to sew my own dresses. It's really fun actually, cause I got to wear my clothes how I want them, cause I was the one who designed it. :D

Of those 3 fashions that I love, Korean and Japanese Fashion were my favorites, it inspired me alot. Sometimes I tend to mix these two.. :D

But Japanese Fashion was the one I enjoyed doing most, maybe because of the almost monthly or so ANIME CONVENTIONS, and I dunno, It's just virtually easy for me to think of lovely designs since Japanese fashion has so many brackets; lolita, fairy kei, gyaru, oshare kei, etc. and mixing these J-fashion cultures are the best challenge ever for me, :) Thinking that I won't look exaggerated and the mix of Jfashion brackets would look visually appealing.. :) 



<3

No comments:

Post a Comment