Wednesday, June 8, 2011

i love you raffa :(

been crying for about half an hour now for my dog, Raffa. Apparently, up to now, there's still some people who expects so much from a dog. DOGS CAN'T TALK. If they want to ask for anything, they bark, bark and bark. and sometimes, though how much we are attached to our dog, we just can't seem to understand what does that "bark" mean. So we don't know what to do... and unfortunately to SOME, that "bark" which the dogs use to express what they want/need, is just a big noise to their ears, over and over again. I pity those people who doesn't seem to understand it. >:l and because of those narrow-minded people, My dog has to be separated from me. D: We've been together for 2 years, and it's hard to let go.. But I've got no choice.. :(( Geez, this is too much depressing :(( 

No comments:

Post a Comment